OK, in all fairness, it sprung a few weeks ago, but it finally FEELS like spring to me. And in honor of this springy feeling I'm posting pictures from my yard. Try not to notice the grass and weeds poking through. We'll get around to weeding...although it's never ending. Lurker's gardens look so nice and clean. This will be a nice contrast for you.
I planted a few of these last year and they've come back....all over the place. They're so cute, I just love them. I need to find more flowery plants that come back year after year. Any suggestions?
I still have many flowers to buy and plant, butt I'm afraid there's still a chance of cold nights ....and I don't want them to die. I typically wait until the last weekend in May to plant.... ummmm..... I don't think I can wait that long ....perhaps I'll start sooner this year!
Maybe I just need Lurker to live here and be my gardener/landscaper.


6 comments:
Oh Jippeeeee oh jippeeee...
I love this...
it looks stunning Seymour.
Do you not just love it when little surprises spring up all over the show like those little ones from last year.
And my garden is always clean because I have a garden-service doing most of the hard work like weeding and cutting the grass.
But I would love to landscape your garden if your lady does not mind... ;-)
Oh, pretty, pretty!
You know I'm not much of a gardener. But I'm very good at chores like pulling weeds, mowing the lawn, and raking leaves.
Just let me know when you need me. Smile.
ok i read, flowerpower, weed and landscaping
nice plants, and i always prefered the unorganized gardens (don't tell my government i said that, they will put me in an orange overall and make me draw straight lines and right angles again) and to make another blog to blog connection. thinking of lurker as a landscaper these hands at uta's maybe simply try to protect ;D
Hey, those little purple ones are my favorite flowers. So happy we are having a garden this year. I'm not so good with growing the flowers so we'll be planting veggies.
Gorgeous! I have only purple flowers in my garden.......
Seems to be a common thread.... =D
Off to a great start darling.
Keep playing. It is fun!
Ok I've decided is about time i link you to my blog... :D
Post a Comment