Monday, August 13, 2007

Tag

...apparently I'm it.....

1. We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2. Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment telling them they're tagged, and to read your blog.


Eight random facts about me


I broke the pinky finger on my right hand so many times playing basketball that I can bend the first joint without bending the second one.


My idea of camping is staying at the Holiday Inn.


I suffer from motion sickness, among other things.....


A few years ago I sang on the Tomorrowland stage at Disney World, and although I perform sort of regularly, I get really really nervous and worry about it for days ahead of time.


I chose my current career because my girlfriend at the time told me there was no way I'd be able to do it. After putting 25 years in I'll be able to retire next year.


I read every night before I go to sleep. Nothing too scholarly....mostly just stories about girls who like girls, or girls who are cops/PI's who like girls. OK...I sometimes read about girls who like boys.....but not very often, and there's usually a vampire, wizard, or witch involved.


I have to be the last one in bed because I need to check the locks on the doors and all the windows before I go to bed. Even if I know they're locked, or see someone lock them, I still have to check.


I'm paranoid that the house will burn down because of an electrical fire. Consequently I'm always unplugging things that aren't being used at the moment (like the coffee maker), much to the frustration of my girl who is constantly having to plug things back in.


Is that eight?? Goddess....I hope so!! I'm not a big fan of tag, but see what a team player I am.

AND there's no one left to tag, is there? If someone wants to let me know who HASN'T been tagged, I'll gladly tag them....otherwise....this is the end of the game for me.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hurrah! You posted your facts. I unplug some electrical devices too. The toaster and the coffee pot MUST be unplugged. I get paranoid about the coffee pot.

I think almost everyone has been tagged now so it's fine with me if the game ends here.

Tigerblue said...

Thanks for posting. The checking the locks thing I so get that.

My roommate doesn't seem to understand the concept of locking the door drives me bonkers.

Edilma said...

Hahahahah very cool, i liked te motion sickness one, i found that really funny somehow.

BESOS!