My question is “Do you get suckered in by the hawkers?”
So here I am strolling through the exhibit hall when I stop….and become mesmerized by the little old lady talking about drying balls. These little blue balls with small spike like things protruding from them will stop you from every buying laundry dryer sheets again! EVER AGAIN! They come with a lifetime guarantee! Never mind that they look like something your little Fido would fetch. Your clothes won’t be as wrinkled, and they won’t be all tangled together when you take them out of the dryer. I’m hooked……..when I hear her voice whisper in my ear “No, they won’t work, keep moving” Ok, it wasn’t quite a whisper. She knows me. Knows I’m a sucker for this crap and I’ll want to try it. How does she know it won’t work? This could be just the thing we need. I walk away…….. am I missing out on the best invention since the Wonder Knife?

p.s. I ended up with the dryer balls. I’ll let you know if they work.


4 comments:
hmm dryer balls nice!
some of the shite they sell is unbelievable !
oh and hi there *waves*
Thanks for stopping by KT!
Hi! seymour,
Saw you were a Packer fan on Minnie's blog. Just thought I'd stop by and say Hi from a Vikings's fan. Yeah, I know we lost last night.
I'm going to check out your podcast too.
tigerblue: We lost too, so we're even for now, but look out. :)
Thanks for stopping by!
Post a Comment