Monday, August 07, 2006

Why Now??

....because I wanna play too!

Actually most, if not all, of my friends would be asking me why I was doing this....if they knew I was doing this.

Here's the thing, a while back I started listening to this awesome podcast having to do with one of my favorite shows, which happens to be on showtime. So, ...... many of my friends were also fans of this show, and me being the sharing kinda person that I am, wanted to spread the word on what is now known as "kelka". Instead of showering me with gratitude, they pretty much ignored me. Then the forum board went up. Again, I shared this wonderful news with my friends. I spoke of the new podcasts I was listening to, and the fun people I was discovering all over the world. Basically, they think I've lost my mind, which is why I'm not telling them I'm doing this. So there.

Here's a little "somethin-somethin" for stopping by. Let me know what you think, if you're so inclined.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, we Kelkians, know that you haven't lost your mind...smile!

Happy you are joining in on the fun...and I'll download your little something.

~Minnie

Anonymous said...

Seymour,

I love your mood music mix! Just perfect. Thanks for letting me know about it.

~Minnie

seymour said...

Glad you liked it Minnie, and thanks for checking it out!

Anonymous said...

hi. so, i was a little bit late finding this, but i'm glad i did. anything that starts out with an old school mjb track has gotta be good. i had the original version of that on a mix i made a while back. thanks for sharing and i'm glad you started your own blog.

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, and i know what you are talking about with your friends. mine think i am super weird for listening to all these podcasts. most of them don't even know what a podcast is. you try to share the joy of kelka and all you get is weird looks. oh well, their loss...

seymour said...

Thanks for stopping by irochka!

I hope you like the mix.

Elka and KC said...

*showering you with gratitude*