Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Electric Scooter Shopping

This isn't me....but I used one of these when I went shopping at Sams Club on Saturday. It was weird. BUTT, that thing could turn on a dime....just needs a little more speed.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've always wondered how those carts would be to drive. Butt haven't yet had a reason to use one. Did you feel a bit Mario Andretti using your?

Hope your ankle is getting better, Seymour, and you're up and racing on foot down the aisles at Sam's Club.

Tigerblue said...

How fast can you go on one of those things? Did you test it out?

How is your ankle doing? I'm just full of questions today.

seymour said...

Min...I'll try to switch to the new blogger soon. AND the cart didn't go fast enough for me to feel all Mario.

TB...it doesn't go fast at all. Yes I did use one. It even does the warning beep when you back up.

My ankle doesn't seem to be getting any better. I'm still not supposed to put weight on it and the crutches suck in the snow and ice. I see the doc again next Wednesday afternoon. I DID get a handicapped parking permit today so that may help. Thanks for asking how it's doing.

:D

nico said...

me is full of questions too... for example:

where the fuck is the "crash into the can pyramide" scene?

or the "watch out for sleeping drivers" signs

or at least the scene where she's overrounded by a grandmother with a crutch???


you have funny ideas over there!!!

Kai said...

OMG - your ankle is still bothering you? Did you break it or sprain it? I thought you sprained it, but it should have healed by now!

My ankle is much better - thanks for asking. My neck has been hurting, and I read online about how carrying heavy bags could be the cause... I think I need to start leaving my laptop at home. Boo hiss!

Hey, maybe there's a neutral on that scooter and someone can push behind you, and get that thing moving faster! ha, ha.

Take care of that foot!

dh said...

Trust America...
and I am with Nico..
how can one drive around in one of those and not have any "fun"...

As it is I make my trolly trip as fun as possible like going fast and then hoisting my feet off the ground.

If I have to be doing something as tedious as shopping I wanna have me some fun.

Get better soon.

seymour said...

Lurker...it WAS fun! Just not fast enough for my taste. HAHAHA

I'm off to the doctor this afternoon...keeping my fingers crossed that I get off these crutches.....

Uta Refson said...

Hey there chicky!
I am so sorry I don't get to your blog more often.
Now this is obsolete! You can walk again! YAY!
I hope you weren't wearing a hot pink ball cap at Sam's??????!!!!!!
;D
I'm just glad your out of your boot
thingy!
Be careful now young lady! NO skateboarding for you yet! ;D

kisses the the ankle!