For Minnie....

It's Jackie Warner, from the show Work Out, which is on Bravo.

These pictures were taken at the Dinah White & Diamond Party.

Here's Jackie with the women of Dante's Cove, a show carried on HERE! TV.
(sorry for the fuzziness, gotta figure out how to use my new camera)


6 comments:
THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
You got to see her up close & personal huh? Wheeeeee!
Kisses for posting this.
You're very welcome Minnie! Glad you enjoyed them.
So you took the pick?....
Can I safely presume that the scrumptious dark head in the black vest is not you?
And if you know her can I please have her phone number.
Hello, i have a blog about television. I give you mi url:
www.lamoscadelatele.blogspot.com
Visit me please!!!!!!
Thanks you!!!
Another TV I've got to start watching. I need more tapes. Now I see why you all are getting those situps and pushups done.
The Harley's were out this weekend. Everyone looked like they were having so much fun.
So.... did she seem cool in person? I can't figure out if she'd be someone I'd want to hang with, or a total bitch. BUT, her body is inspiring.
:-)
Post a Comment