More Pics...

Leisha and one of her new band mates. The new band is called Uh Huh Her.

Kate was just there to play. She was sitting with a group of friends and seemed to be having a good time. Her formal appearance was at the Milan party the night before.

Can you find Kate in there??


8 comments:
Yes, Kate is in betweeen the two women with long black hair and black tops, in front of the Barcardi bottle.
Gracias for more pics!
I see her there too, where Minnie said. I want her straw hat it would be perfect as my gardening hat. Seymour everyone seems to be having so much fun in all your pics. Thanks for sharing them.
::Does Kate ever wash her hair?::
So Seymour, I take it you are NOT going to part with any of those phone numbers you collected.
Yep, that's Kate.
She seemed to have a good time, butt only stayed for about 45 minutes.
and lurker...if I had numbers I'd share them. For some strange reason my girlfriend wouldn't let me get any.
The gal in the blue shirt is the security guard. There were a couple of big burly security guys out of the picture to the left.
When Kate first came into the pool area everyone thought she was there for the autograph signing, which is what Leisha was doing at the time. Naturally, everyone clammered around her and took pictures and stuff. She was very nice...saying "hi" to people and smiling. When she made her way over to her friends, someone made an announcement that Kate wasn't there in a professional capacity and asked that people leave her alone. For the most part, everybody did.
Butt, someone remind me to write about the security guards later..ok?
Nico, I noticed Leisha's hat too and thought you would like it!
Yeah, tell us about the security guards at some point, Seymour.
I'm loving your pics...
is it later now???
Yes.....
My watch says it s later..
How about it Seymour?
Post a Comment