More Stuff....
This is Mary Delaney. She performed at the pool stage.Here's a little clip. I was using a new camera...w/video soooo ......, well you don't want to hear excuses, do you.
So, you'll see a little dancing, a little singing, a little swimming .... OH! and a little butt crack. Hope it doesn't take too long to
download......


4 comments:
I'm downloading it but it is taking a while. I'll be back again after I watch the video...Happy Happy Day to you!
Buttcrack! Buttcheeks! Hahahahahaha!
Seymour, I wished you would have used your zoom to zoom in on those dancers in chaps, hehe.
Oh, and Mary Delaney was good too.
Thanks for the video!!!!!!!!!
Questions:
May I go next year, please, please?
Will those girls in chaps be there (I hope)
Can someone find Kate Moennig a comb or a brush?
(I'm chatty this morning)
Hey Minnie I think kate needs shampoo more than a brush
Hey Seymore... hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment