Friday, April 27, 2007

Dancing....

White and Diamond Party

Yesterday I had arthroscopic surgery on my ankle. The result of the fall I took last December. The doctor fixed the cartilage that had pulled away from the bone and removed a bunch of scar tissue. I'll be off work for just a couple days, crutches for a few weeks, and then after a little physical therapy, I should be back to dancing!

Thanks to all my blogging pals for their good wishes. You all are really the best!!

3 comments:

Tigerblue said...

I miss a day on the blogs and miss that chance to wish you well with the surgey. :(

Hope you are feeling well today.

Hopefully the surgery will help your ankle to be all better soon.

Thanks for the video.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Seymour. That dance looks fun! A room full of hot women jam packed together. Yeah.

Glad to hear your surgery went well! Looks like it will be warming up for you this weekend.

nico said...

ok, so if you need any therapy to improve your dancing skills ... *jiggeling eyebrows =D

good to hear you feel better ... wiggling my toes in your direction