Just a little bit of this and that I guess.
at the White and Diamond Party
Wanna see her dance?
well, well.............she's quite talented isn't she ;Dso why weren't you closer offering her a little financial compensation?????????????Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................I would have preferred to have a little video of our beloved seymour though. Do alittle dance...Make alittle love....=D
::downloading so I can find out why Uta says the dancer is talented::Be back later!
I watched the video! Butt as Uta said, is there a video of our Seymour dancing? Smile.
Unable to download right now but will do went I get home.So many fun pics and videos. I would have wanted to stay forever.
Hi Seymour... you cannot be too uncomfortable if you are thinking of dancing already.
ummm..No video of me dancing....I was TAKING the video...remember??You'll just have to come here if you wanna see me dance....
OK, I'll come there to watch you dance...tell that ankle to heal.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
well, well.............
she's quite talented isn't she ;D
so why weren't you closer offering her a little financial compensation?????????????
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.................
I would have preferred to have a little video of our beloved seymour though.
Do alittle dance...
Make alittle love....
=D
::downloading so I can find out why Uta says the dancer is talented::
Be back later!
I watched the video! Butt as Uta said, is there a video of our Seymour dancing? Smile.
Unable to download right now but will do went I get home.
So many fun pics and videos. I would have wanted to stay forever.
Hi Seymour...
you cannot be too uncomfortable if you are thinking of dancing already.
ummm..No video of me dancing....
I was TAKING the video...remember??
You'll just have to come here if you wanna see me dance....
OK, I'll come there to watch you dance...tell that ankle to heal.
Post a Comment