Thursday, April 05, 2007

For Nico....
Betty performed at the pool stage on Sunday afternoon.


I know, I know......everybody hates Betty.
Butt, they sounded alright..........really.
Maybe it was just that I'd had a few too many mojitos by then....
Or were the Bacardi girls slinging t-shirts then or posing in the pool....
Perhaps that's when security was dealing with that woman who took off her bikini top....

they looked pretty nasty though....

...bye bye Betty


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

THE BAND THAT SHALL NOT BE MENTIONED! Hahahahaha!

Well, I used to see them perform at the Michigan Womyn's Music Festival way back when. And I even had one of their t-shirts. But, shhhhhhh, don't tell.

The poolside scene looks like so much fun!

nico said...

*ROFLMAO

OCTOPUSHEAD!!!!!!

i liked the last one best ;D

Tigerblue said...

I do not know what to say? I am speechless about Betty. Butt, would have enjoyed myself sitting by the pool.

nico said...

and did you notice that even the ad banner tries to kill itself by jumping of the balcony?

and who dresses these chicks? someone blind?

Anonymous said...

Hahahahaha, I'm LOLing over Nico's comment.

Aussie girl said...

gday...octopushead looks nasty . ...but the rest looks fun :)

Chazza said...

That's just too scary for words!!!

I got to go to palm springs this year, it was fun in the sun for sure!!!

Uta Refson said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
Naughty, naughty girl!
Oh that IS frightening! I'm with the banner!
Except I wouldn't have been trying to kill myself so much as trying to leap down and smother her!
YIKES!