Wednesday, April 04, 2007



I believe I found something of Lurkers.....



.........in Palm Springs!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seymour, I've been staring and staring at the picture trying to detect what of Lurker's you found in Palm Springs.

But if I squint my eyes, do I detect Donald there in the background?

When Lurker stops by I'm sure she'll shed some light on this...

:-)

nico said...

that's not donald, sillies ... donald would be naked!!!

or grew feathers back this fast?

dh said...

My goodness!!!!!
I wonder how long it took Donald to get there?
I drove by the lake where I dropped him and could not see him.
And it makes sense because our winter is coming up... and aparently the weather in that area is very similar to ours.

Tigerblue said...

Wow! Donald has taken a long journey, butt where are his friends?

Anonymous said...

I believe Donald just likes being around plenty of hot babes! ;-)

seymour said...

....and there were PLENTY of hot babes!