I’m off for five days of fun in the sun!

I probably won’t be around the blogs while I’m gone, but I’ll take lots of pictures. Hmmmmm….shall I share them??

I probably won’t be around the blogs while I’m gone, but I’ll take lots of pictures. Hmmmmm….shall I share them??


6 comments:
Thanks for all your good wishes!
By now you are off and well on your way to basking in the sun. Enjoy, Enjoy! Please show the pictures. Pretty please with a cherry on top!
I hope you are now enjoying yourself in the sun! You deserve a nice time away. See you soon. And yes, we want pictures!
Okay... so i have been counting the days..
And you should be back by now.
I miss you already....
So cumon now...
Who did you see?
who did you chat to?
who did you sleep with?
who did.......
Hahahahaha! I just stopped by your blog to leave a note similar to Lurker's.
Did you see Leisha?
How's your tan?
Did you play golf?
How much did you drink?
We have soooo many questions and we want pictures too...smile!
Can't wait to hear...
Yeah! How was it?
What was your favorite part of the trip?
Glad your back and waiting with anticipation to hear all about it.
Post a Comment