This is your brain.....

This is my brain….

I don’t think I have ever worked this hard at any of the work related conferences or training that I have ever attended. Seriously, pound-pound-pound from 8:00 – 5:00 every day! Homework, take-home tests……my poor brain is not as young as it once was, when these things were everyday occurrences. I’m exhausted!!

Oh, have I mentioned that I’m in Illinois?? I didn’t think so………

I don’t think I have ever worked this hard at any of the work related conferences or training that I have ever attended. Seriously, pound-pound-pound from 8:00 – 5:00 every day! Homework, take-home tests……my poor brain is not as young as it once was, when these things were everyday occurrences. I’m exhausted!!

Oh, have I mentioned that I’m in Illinois?? I didn’t think so………


8 comments:
Hey!
Yes June is the best month of the year ;) and also yes i will be traveling west ;) hee hee
BESOS!
I think your brain needs some beer. Will they have happy time at this training?
Enjoy the state of Illinois!
Believe it or not I was just listening to this guy on the radio talking about the brain. He said he went to the state fair and held a brain. His first thought, that mush is me?
I noticed its harder for me doing homework now that I am older too. Butt, they say if you don't use it you lose it.
Hang in there!
Strangely your brain looks yummy!
Illinois??????????
Hmmmmmmmmm...........
I know that state well.........
=D
Hope you survived and rejuvinate!
Glad its Friday!
Seymour, I hope your brain can rest this weekend!
don't be silly, my brain is much bigger than that ... MUCH
but yes, yours looks yummy =D
i hope you could relax it a bit
Does Oprah not live in Illinois?
I'm with Nico on this..
If that brain were green it would have been a pea-brain.
Is that bangers and mash?
I hope you missed me as much as I missed you.
Have a great time this weekend!
Lucky you!
Post a Comment