Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Have you heard about the new reality show on LOGO?

It's called Curl Girls and the premier was on last night. These gals are all friends who like to surf. Actually, some of them are a bit more than just friends. I just watched the first episode. Can I give you a one word description? Thank you, I will .... "DRAMA" This one cheated on that one, that other one's flirting with the one over there, the cheated on one finds out about the cheating and delivers an ultimatum, blah blah blah.......... There are girls in bikinis, girls with tattoos, and lots of attitude .......... and guess what???? The first episode is a free download on iTunes.
If you want to know more about the show just follow the link below to LOGO......

3 comments:

Tigerblue said...

I missed the premier. I've been seeing the promos for a while and wanted to check it out. Thanks for the heads up about iTunes. Girls bikini's, attitudes, and tattoos sounds worth it no matter what.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhh, I saw a promo for this show. Butt, like TB, I missed the premiere. I'll go get it from iTunes. Thanks for the notice!!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, I downloaded the first episode and watched it. Yeah, lots of drama! Good looking surfer gals, though.