Thursday, June 14, 2007

PRIDE

Here's who I went to see at PrideFest

This is Kirsten Price.
She's very enjoyable to watch....and she can make some music!
I also saw Kathy Griffin, who was quite funny.

Did you go to Pride? Are you going to Pride?

And sorry ladies, I didn't take my camera along so I don't have any pictures.
(Happy Birthday Edilma!)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, THAT is Kristen Price!!! Yeah, I saw that video earlier this year and thought, "HOT!" Hahahahah!

I saw Kathy Griffin in Minneapolis this past year at the State Theater I laughed my ass off....

Yes, going to Pride! There's a big parade (June 24) and a great Pridefest in Loring Park (June 23 and 24).

The Twin Cities celebration is one of the largest in the country. I love the parade, particularly the women firefighters on the truck...yeah baby!!!!

Edilma said...

BOOOOOOO! No cameras, that's not good :P

And thank you!

BESOS!!!

Tigerblue said...

Ohhh! She's hot!! The headliner at Pride this year will be Taylor Dane, seems I should know this name but I just have to wait and see.

I saw that Kathy G. was going to be in Milwaukee. Thought about driving down to see her but didn't work out.

All of a sudden nervous about Pride...'cause it will possibly be a chance to meet someone I've been talking with on match.com.

Happy Birthday E!
Happy Pride Seymour!

Uta Refson said...

I had forgotten how muchI liked that song...thank you!
YAY! Pridefest!

nico said...

you are such a lucky fungus =D

me will have a nice europride in madrid in two weeks, and our city pride at the end of july. but streetfest season starts this weekend too, so of course it started raining ;D

have a gareat and proud weekend and thank you very much for the nice video...

dh said...

I'm so happy not to see those THINGS when I come to your blog.
SA Pride happens in September. Cannot wait.
I hope you have a good weekend Seymour