Friday, July 27, 2007


Last Weekend...


~ A little fishing
~ A few beers
~ A few smores around the fire
~ More beers
~ Good tunes
~A little foating
~ More fishing
~ A short boat ride
~ More beers
~ Popcorn around the fire
~ A few more beers

This Weekend...

~I have a feeling the consumption of beer will occur
~Maybe dancing
~Dare I enter the yodeling contest?
~The watching of Dachshund races

For a full schedule of events


9 comments:

Aussie girl said...

gday seymour...your having tooo much fun 9...try everything!..ha..Ag

Anonymous said...

Yes! Enter the yodeling contest. Make sure you record yourself and then post it so we can hear.

Last weekend sounded like the perfect weekend up north. Dang, I'm jealous.

Enjoy this one too!

::waves to you and your gal::

Kai said...

Hello!

Did you take that picture? That's such a perfect shot! ... yumm... corona.

Have a great weekend! Sounds fun!

seymour said...

AG: Have to take advantage of this summer weather! ... butt, I work hard during the week so that I can play hard during the weekend!

Minnie: I don't really know how to do the official yodel...butt, you never know...if I have enough beer!

Kai: I did take that picture, thanks. Butt, the beer is "Sol" not "Corona". If you've never had it, give it a try!

There, I think everybody got a "butt"

Chazza said...

Kai is right, that pic rocks... totally perfecto!

I was tempted to try Sol beer last night but stuck to a whole six pack of corona instead. hehehe. And that is me 'not drinking' cause I had work today. lol.

I must try it sometime for sure. German fest sounds fun!

p.s. Hello!!! It's been a while. We must catch up. I shall email you sometime this week.

dh said...

Hey Seymour. Nice picture. We have Sol in SA as well. One of my favourites. Now since when do Germans yodel?

Tigerblue said...

What a perfect pic and perfect weekend up at the lake.

German fest. Of course enter the contest. So what if you've never done it before.

Work hard so you can play hard, nice philosophy.

Never tried Sol. Have to check it out sometime.

Have a great rest of the week and enjoy those Germans this weekend.

nico said...

omg ... i am so embarrased ... that is clichee, that is not german ;D
and i hope you had a slice of bienenstich, because that's just the best cake ever YUMMY

and the girls are right that picture is beautifully composed

better than the songs of the bayrische 7 ;D
did you take part at the alphorn contest??? that would have been great =D

seymour said...

HAHA...yes Nico, I did have a slice of bienenstich.

No I did not partake in any contests. And I ended up not hearing bayrische 7.

and embarrased? well I hope not....it's maybe a little over kill, but.....it's fun to sing "Ein Prosit......." a bunch of times....over and over.....in a matter of an hour....and then some more....