Awwww, he is a cutie pie! I'm sure he is getting lots of loving. He probably doesn't want a ride on the Harley, however, considering his reaction to loud noises.
Wait, doggie is a "she." My mistake. I suppose that means I really won't get any doggy kisses now, right? Give her another scratch behind the ears for me anyway. :-)
Awwwwwww... She is beautiful... And yes Seymour... I do know what you are thinking right now.... :: Should I give her my phone number so that I can hear her funny accent again?::
11 comments:
Awwww, he is a cutie pie! I'm sure he is getting lots of loving. He probably doesn't want a ride on the Harley, however, considering his reaction to loud noises.
Shhhhh, don't tell my kitty but I love doggies.
LIBBY!!!
Wet kisses to her, although she doesn't like to kiss hahahahaha.
BESOS!
She's a beauty! She even looks cuddley(sp).
Had a dog once, Alphie, that was afraid of everything. Hid behind the couch if popcorn was being made.
Wish I could have a dog again.
Have fun doggie sitting!
could you please crawl her(?) behind the ears and tell her i said she is a cutie too =D
Wait, doggie is a "she." My mistake. I suppose that means I really won't get any doggy kisses now, right? Give her another scratch behind the ears for me anyway. :-)
Awwwwwww...
She is beautiful...
And yes Seymour...
I do know what you are thinking right now....
:: Should I give her my phone number so that I can hear her funny accent again?::
Lurker it's not a funny accent.
It's a cute and sexy accent!!
See I was right!
You WERE thinking about my accent.
So where's your phone number?
She really is a sweetie! Poor little tangled pup.
Big hug to Lib. from me!
Hmmmmmmmmm......accents........mmmmmmmmmmmmmm........... =D
awwwww cutie pie!!!
Post a Comment