Here's my new sweet ride!
She's a 2004 Saab 9-3
Here's the thing. The Saab 9-3 Convertible has been my dream car.
Never in my WILDEST dreams did I think I'd ever own one.
It's kinda funny, because when I went to pick her up, I had a bittersweet feeling.
A sort of "now what?" feeling combined with overflowing excitement.
She's was gently used, but she has a few issues that have to be worked out.
HEY! Don't we all??
The sound system is one I'm having trouble dealing with.
There's virtually no bass, and the sound overall is weak.
I'm going to have to work on that soon!
But she's a fast and smooth ride.


6 comments:
SWEET! SWEET! I'm so glad I asked for a photo.
I recently was chatting with some online friends about "cars so hot you automatically want to f**k the driver." I think that one qualifies. Hah!
WOW! very cool seymour :D
Congrats on your new ride.
BESOS!
Holy Cow! That's a sweet car. Yep that's what I said when the pic popped up.
hehehe.....Minnie...
;D
Thanks girls! I just love driving her!!
Just had to stop by and take another look at your new car. I love it! Hope the weather is nice this weekend so you can take her out for a spin.
Sweet, sweet, sweet ride!
Very nice indeed!
Post a Comment