Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feelin' Lonely

Feeling a little lonely tonight so I thought I'd share.

I went to a concert last Friday night put on by our Public Radio station.

First up was a local folk singer, Mary Karlzen.

Next up was the lovely Sarah Borges & The Broken Singles.

I had an opportunity to talk with her after her set.

She was very chatty and tall.

The last performer of the evening was Rachael Sage.

She said she used to be a ballet dancer, which explains her hair style.

It was all pulled back, just like a ballet dancer's.

She also had a very chic blue boa draped over her mic stand.


Anyway, I fell in love with Sarah and bought two cds on the spot.

That's her and her band on the video.

Enjoy!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the video, Seymour. I enjoyed it. Will check out the other artists.

Edilma said...

So many vids to watch! ok i'll try to keep and see your vid later.

BESOS!

nico said...

you must not fell lonely

BIG

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

HUG

Tigerblue said...

Running out of time. Trouble keeping up with all the new music. Will try and catch the video later. Stopping by to say howdy.