Saturday, September 01, 2007

Live To Ride

It's time for the Milwaukee Harley Rally!
I'm finally getting in some riding and having a blast!
Next year is the big 105th anniversary party.
Pretty soon they'll just be celebrating the anniversary every year.
Anywhoo...next year will be big, and VIP packages will be going on sale soon.
Wouldn't it be nice if I had a new bike then?
...and more friends to ride with??

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

gday seymour...sounds fun..hope you get that new bike :p...Ag

Edilma said...

I WANT TO GO I WANT TO GOOOO!!! hahahahaha. I need to get that orange bike :D

BESOS!

seymour said...

Hi AG! Hi E!

OH! Yes E!! As I recall you looked pretty good on that orange bike!!

Anonymous said...

Alright!!!! The Harley Rally sounds like fun. Enjoy it. I wish I could grow about six inches so I could ride a bike.

E, did look great on that orange bike especially with her orange jacket.

Tigerblue said...

Oh so much fun! Saw lots of bikes this weekend up north. May be able to ride one soon my new gal approves of the idea of owning a Harley or two. Crossing my fingers.

Its been a while but working on getting my life back to some sort of regular schedule and hopefully checking in on the blogs again.

E get that bike girl!

nico said...

so next year???

i put it on my schedule

*note to myself, the bike she means has a motor!!