Monday, August 27, 2007

A Little Night Music

Joan and I will be sharing a few hours this evening.

I wonder if she'll only perform off her latest cd, which is all covers.

6 comments:

Uta Refson said...

Oh come on....she has to play the range of songs. She just has to! ;D
I hope you had an excellent time. I look forward to reading your review!

XO

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoyed your time with Joan Osborne last night!

Edilma said...

How was it???

seymour said...

It was great!

Will Hoge opened the show. I hadn't heard of him, but I have to say...I really enjoyed him; very much a southern rock/blues vibe.

Then the lovely Joan came on. She seemed to be fighting some type of throat/upper respiratory thing. She sipped hot tea through out her set. But, she was in fine voice as she sashayed and danced around the stage in her black sleeveless number. Very sexy! At one point she donned an electric guitar and the straps of the dress started sliding down her arms. It was very enjoyable.

And she did songs from all her cds. She can sing a ballad, but I love it one she starts to rock it a bit...or gets a little funky.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the concert review!

Edilma said...

Cool! I'm glad you had fun :D