Nice huh?
We had breakfast that first morning at the Olympic CafĂ© in Kapaa. Can you say cute waitresses?? With a definite “family” vibe? That’s always fun because you get that little bit of extra attention, with a little flirting on the side. And the food was excellent. We did a little sight-seeing after that. Went to the Kauai Coffee Plantation, did a little shopping, and set up a dive for one of the gals we went with. We went with another couple and she’s the only one of us that dives….well in the water anyway……hehehe
That night we went to Sushi & Blues for dinner. Great sushi, of course how could it not be considering where we were? We also made reservations for a Luau for the following evening. I bet you just can’t wait to hear what else we did.
See you tomorrow..........


3 comments:
I insist...take me next time so I can flirt with the cute waitress too! hahahahaha
Great pics, show us more!
BESOS!
That view is beautiful. So did you make use of the hammock?
Sounds like a super vacation!
Hahaha, Edilma has the right idea. A fantastic view. Wow, this would be one of my dream vacations. I'm so glad you were able to go.
Post a Comment