I was going to cry tears of joy when I read that you heard they're doing the opening song! But dammit you were just toyin with my emotions! hehehe. Fingers crossed that there is a new opening to the show otherwise my head might well explode from the shite that is the band that shall not be named.
8 comments:
hahahahah yes it would be very very nice...wishful thinking! :D
By the way that's my favorite song of the EP :D
BESOS!
Wishful thinking is right! And it's my favorite song too!
Oh man, I wish they were doing the opening song. I'm sure we won't be so lucky. I wish they would come to Minneapolis.
Thanks for posting this one!
Yeah, that would be nice! Too good to be true! Maybe I'll wish for it I've had good luck with wishes recently.
HOLA!
You were the first comment on my blog 'cause no one reads it. :-( LOL! No one really knows when I'll post - it's a mystery.
Why is your blog all out of whack for me? It's all centered and wacky looking. Hmmm... I think I'm dizzy. hee, hee.
Oh, I have iPhone stories. I should post a blog. You'll laugh, you'll cry. lol
:-)
I was going to cry tears of joy when I read that you heard they're doing the opening song! But dammit you were just toyin with my emotions! hehehe. Fingers crossed that there is a new opening to the show otherwise my head might well explode from the shite that is the band that shall not be named.
Crap! You had me going! I really wanted a new opening song.....you're mean! Getting my hopes up like that...=p
Merry Xmas, Seymour!
Post a Comment