Sunday, October 29, 2006
Girls just wanna have fun
I’m not a big fan of the fall season. Everything is dead or dying. It’s ugly. There are far too many depressing chores to be done, raking leaves, storing all the outdoor patio furniture, putting window well covers on, cutting back the yard plants and bushes. Not fun. Yesterday my warrior princess wrecked havoc in the yard with her trusty hedge trimmer. I’d haul the brush and what not all out to the curb where it would blow right back into the yard. Same thing with the leaves. Again….not fun. I finally convinced her that this was futile. We’d spent the day fighting the good fight but we weren’t going to win this battle. ……and it’ll all be there for me to do on another day. Not fun…………and girls just wanna have fun. HA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Yard work! Better to sit back, have a beer, and hope a strong wind blows the leaves away, right?
I do not believe in raking leaves.
Minnie: I agree with waiting for a strong wind. Too bad the winds seem to bring everyone's leaves into our yard, like knee deep piles. But, I've done all I'm going to do with them (well, if I have my way about things...which isn't always what happens) :)
Tiger: It seems as though my beliefs do not always matter in this house....pity....
Post a Comment