NO....you can't make me! Oh...all right already......there, are you happy now?
Sometimes you just have to give in. You know what I mean. You just don't want to do it. Butt, you know it's inevitable....it just is.....and so....you give in.
I finally updated to the "new and improved" blogger. It went well actually, and there are some fun new things to play with.
Things aren't quite the way I'd like them yet. So, consider this a work in progress.
In the mean time...give the "Chitty Chatty" a try.
Saturday, February 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Glad the your switch to the new blogger went well. It looks good so far. Perfect weather today for staying in and playing on the computer.
Made ya switch! Made ya switch!
OK, I tried out the Chitty Chatty, but couldn't figure out how to edit my name so you would know for sure it was me.
Chat with ya later! :-)
hi Seymour,
Chitty chatty did not wanna play with me. I will have to ask Minnie to teach me.
Loved your previous post...
walking down memory lane...
I miss those carefree days.
Yeah...I'm not sure about the Chitty Chatty.....
I think I'll look for something else...
Post a Comment