Just a little bit of this and that I guess.
I took this picture when I was in La Crosse.
Don't be shy.............
Gauges, valves, pipes, tubs. Hmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm.Okkaaay, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it is some type of beer brewing contraption.Either that or a fancy dog washing tub.:-)
gday....mmmmmmmmm...okkkaaayyyy.. how about some contraption from a Maritime Museum???
And I thought lacrosse was a sport.A birthing tank... but then why would there be pressure gauges and valves... I think Minnie is on the right track with the brewing idea.Do we get a ride on your Harley if we get it right?Have a good weekend Seymour
Is it the very first milk frothing machine for the very first barista??????????????MMMMMMMMM............cappacino.....Turn of the century Starbucks!I like the idea of winner getting a ride on your Harley!VROOOOOOOOOOOM! =D
Hmmmmm! I think Minnies got it right some kind of brewing watchamacallit. Butt, being in Wisconsin the Dairy State maybe its some kind of pasturizing thing in a creamery or maybe something for making ice cream.Oh please can I have a ride?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Gauges, valves, pipes, tubs. Hmmmmmmm, hmmmmmmm.
Okkaaay, I'm going to take a wild guess and say that it is some type of beer brewing contraption.
Either that or a fancy dog washing tub.
:-)
gday....mmmmmmmmm...okkkaaayyyy.. how about some contraption from a Maritime Museum???
And I thought lacrosse was a sport.
A birthing tank...
but then why would there be pressure gauges and valves... I think Minnie is on the right track with the brewing idea.
Do we get a ride on your Harley if we get it right?
Have a good weekend Seymour
Is it the very first milk frothing machine for the very first barista??????????????
MMMMMMMMM............cappacino.....
Turn of the century Starbucks!
I like the idea of winner getting a ride on your Harley!
VROOOOOOOOOOOM! =D
Hmmmmm! I think Minnies got it right some kind of brewing watchamacallit.
Butt, being in Wisconsin the Dairy
State maybe its some kind of pasturizing thing in a creamery or maybe something for making ice cream.
Oh please can I have a ride?
Post a Comment